No public recommendations added yet.
Indian Institute of Management: Ahmedabad
The week-long publishing course held at IIM Ahmedabad's campus in early 2013 provides industry leaders the opportunity to learn about market mechanisms prevalent in the publishing industry, imparts new business strategies in order to face the challenges of tomorrow and offers leaders a platform to exchange views and experiences with their peers in a friendly environment.
Designed and taught by the IIM Ahmedabad faculty and global industry experts, the publishing course looks to combine classroom learning with real world experience while all along focusing on the publishing industry through case studies specially prepared on the publishing industry.
The subjects covered by the management development programme for publishers include:
* Strategy and business environment
* Customer and corporation
* Leadership and change management
* Innovation, IPR and protection
* Financial management and control
* Courses are taught by some of the most respected faculty members at IIMA
* Case studies are specially prepared on publishing sector to address issues faced by managers/leaders within the publishing industry
* Domestic and international industry experts as speakers to supplement classroom learning with real life industry experience
* Opportunity to network with fellow managers and leaders from the publishing sector and affiliate industries
how to find Indian Institute of Management: Ahmedabad
Vote For Indian Institute of Management: Ahmedabad
The voting system is a way for customers of Indian Institute of Management: Ahmedabad to change its popularity at Start Local. You may vote for or against Indian Institute of Management: Ahmedabad and your vote will affect its score on Start Local.
If you vote positively for the business you may also choose to leave a public recommendation to tell other people about your great experience with the business.
Note: A negative vote will count against this business's score but will not be displayed publicly. Read here for more info on voting.
Have you already registered with us?
We just need to know if you've already registered with Start Local? If so you should have already selected a password and validated your email address. If not, don't worry it's easy and will take less than 40 seconds.