No public recommendations added yet.
Diya Foundatio is a NGO in Delhi working for the welfare of underprivileged children, poor and women.
Diya Foundation runs schools in slum clusters, where slum children are provided:
- Basic education where children learn to read and write
- Vocational training for self reliance
- Free mid day meals
* Health Care
* Through regular medical check-ups and support
* Promoting personal hygiene and cleanliness of the surroundings
* Moral Values
* Imparting of moral values through story telling sessions
* Through programmes involving art, music, dance, dramatics and other creative activities
Vote For Diya Foundation
The voting system is a way for customers of Diya Foundation to change its popularity at Start Local. You may vote for or against Diya Foundation and your vote will affect its score on Start Local.