No public recommendations added yet.
Jaldhara Water Harvesting Solutions
We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the pioneers in providing effective solutions for rainwater harvesting needs of our customers. We are a social enterprise with our core aim being helping people achieve self-sufficiency in their water needs. We provide well-organized and affordable rainwater harvesting solutions to homes, institutions, industries and agriculture.
It is a technique in which rainwater from roofs and other surfaces is either stored in a tank or
recharged in the ground after treating it suitably.
BENEFITS OF RAINWATER HARVESTING
- Permanent solution to water problem. Brings self-sufficiency in water supply.
- Availability of high quality water which is soft and low in minerals.
- Improvement in groundwater quality when recharged to groundwater.
- Reduction in drainage congestion, flooding and soil erosion.
- Energy savings in pumping of groundwater due to rise in water level.
- Benefit of 10% discount on property tax which is to be levied by govt soon in the state.
- It is an essential requirement while applying for new water & electricity connections.
- Prevent yourself from disconnection of water supply and penalty of up to 7 days imprisonment and a fine anywhere between 25,000 to 1,00,000 imposed by govt. for non-compliance of by-laws on rainwater harvesting.
NEED OF RAINWATER HARVESTING IN YOUR HOME/ORGANIZATION
1. Rainwater harvesting system in your home/organization provides a source of pure water for all purposes including drinking, toilet flushing, bathing, laundry, cleaning utensils, cooking, mopping, gardening, laboratory, etc.
2. In places where there is increasing amount of fluoride, nitrate, salt and iron in the groundwater rainwater harvesting can provide mineral-free water for consumption.
3. A rainwater harvesting system helps save money by reducing your water bills.
4. A rainwater harvesting system in your home/organization helps your city which is already stressed for water.
5. Installing a rainwater harvesting system showcases your commitment to environment and thus helps in augmenting your image in the society.
OUR BEST PRACTICES
We adopt a scientific approach in designing, installation and maintenance of rainwater harvesting systems. This approach comprises of:
1. Studying types, area and location of catchments, rainfall parameters, geological & hydrogeological data and water demand.
2. A comprehensive site study.
3. Calculating water harvesting potential and matching with water demand.
4. Deciding the number, type, capacity and location of structures.
5. Deciding the type of treatment based on the type of use of water.
OUR DISTINCTIVE PROPOSITION
- Consultancy services comprising of plan, designs, work monitoring and maintenance guidelines for rainwater harvesting at your place.
- Alternatively, we undertake complete project planning and execution, keeping in mind the highest standards of work such as:
- Highly experienced, well-trained manpower both for installation as well as maintenance of your rainwater harvesting system;
- Premium quality materials with right dimensions as required for best performance and long life of your rainwater harvesting system; and
- Comprehensive maintenance services for long-term proper functioning of your rainwater harvesting system.
Vote For Jaldhara Water Harvesting Solutions
The voting system is a way for customers of Jaldhara Water Harvesting Solutions to change its popularity at Start Local. You may vote for or against Jaldhara Water Harvesting Solutions and your vote will affect its score on Start Local.
If you vote positively for the business you may also choose to leave a public recommendation to tell other people about your great experience with the business.
Note: A negative vote will count against this business's score but will not be displayed publicly. Read here for more info on voting.
Have you already registered with us?
We just need to know if you've already registered with Start Local? If so you should have already selected a password and validated your email address. If not, don't worry it's easy and will take less than 40 seconds.