No public recommendations added yet.
GNATJA Employment Bureau
Our Manpower supplies in all over India to Pvt. Ltd CO, & Ltd CO, Such as Production industries, Construction CO, Developers and Infrastructures Companies, Builders & contractors, Automobiles Motors Dealers, Authorized Service Centers, O & M Engineering CO., Hospitals, Hotels, NGO/Social Works societies, College and institutes, Others Commercial Establishments, etc.
Our Labour Supplies services are also available to Manpower Exports House and Gulf recruitment Agencies (Only Licensee of Ministry of External affairs Govt. of India)
We are interested in Gulf Overseas/Middle East Employment Services and would like share business with their organization as an Employment Bureau (CV submission center) Located at Moradabad, West UP in India.
We are arranging following manpower.
1-Unskilled Labour and Semi Skilled Labour, Skilled Labour
2-Technical and Non Tech Professionals -Degree/Diploma (any stream) /Graduate/PG with Computer Skills, Net surfing and work experienced.
3-Middle Class Technical Labour - 2 years ITI Holders (any trade) and min High School or 10+2 with apprentice/Experienced Holders
4-Lower Class Technical Labour -In hands Works experienced in any industry and Min High School with at least one-year Training certificate in any Craft/Artisan Cards holders.
Please Contact for above subjected request with your terms & conditions.
Understanding the clients business and requirement
1. Sourcing potential, candidates through various sources like database, job portals, referrals, etc.
2. Preliminary screening of resumes against the clients Requirements
3. Verifying candidate's educational background, work experience, career expectations and salary negotiation
4. Scheduling the candidates for the first and subsequent round of interviews
5. Coordinating with the candidate at the appropriate time.
6. Follow up with candidates till final placements.
7. Maintaining a database and update of daily MIS
8. Interaction with the client for getting offer letter to the candidate.
9. Closing all the Candidates in terms of Remuneration, Joining Date, and Designation, Etc.
10. Follow up with candidate till his date of joining.
11. Taking telephonic interview of the candidates work
12. Responsible for the complete recruitment cycle
13. Understanding JD, skills sets, and the job requirements and carrying out the end to end recruitment activity
14. Post Job openings on Job Portals, ensure right sourcing strategy by use of internal reference through networking, Head hunting etc.
15. Taking Interviews and explaining the job details
16. Follow up with the selected candidates to ensure joining.
17. To conduct Walk in Interview as & when required.
18. Preparation of offer letter
19. Verifying all the documents submitted at the time of joining as per the company policy.
20. Updating Recruitment MIS
A. Quality service provided by GNATJA to its valued clients.
B. Adhered to strict code of professional conduct.
C. Rich updated database in diverse functional areas with hundreds of registration everyday.
D. Use of varied techniques to give best talent to our client.
E. Placements strictly based on merit
F. In-depth industry knowledge and experience.
G. Dedicated professionals & consultants
H. Diverse range of innovative staff services.
I. Total confidentiality.
J. Repeated requirements from existing Business Houses and Multi National Organizations from India, Middle East and other countries.
K. Permanently stationed Business Development Personnel in Middle East & Canada for better and personal co-ordination with clients and candidates.
L. Timely deployment of overseas candidates.
We would like to introduce ourselves as one of the leading Manpower Service Provider Registered L.C.O Our Manpower supplies services to Pvt Ltd &Ltd CO All Over India.
Vote For GNATJA Employment Bureau
The voting system is a way for customers of GNATJA Employment Bureau to change its popularity at Start Local. You may vote for or against GNATJA Employment Bureau and your vote will affect its score on Start Local.
If you vote positively for the business you may also choose to leave a public recommendation to tell other people about your great experience with the business.
Note: A negative vote will count against this business's score but will not be displayed publicly. Read here for more info on voting.
Have you already registered with us?
We just need to know if you've already registered with Start Local? If so you should have already selected a password and validated your email address. If not, don't worry it's easy and will take less than 40 seconds.