No public recommendations added yet.
St Kabir Institute of Professional Studies
St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies is one of the leading B-school for MBA/PGDM in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Since 8 years we are having the track record of 100% placement ratio and SKIPS makes the bright career for each and every student. We nurture all the students to grow their brighten future.
Our core subjects:
1. Finance: As financial markets become more integrated and sophisticated, there is always a huge demand for all grades students, who can not only understand financial products but also evaluate and handle the risk, arise from market for such products.
2. HR: In PGDM HR, all the grades students would be able to recognize the significance of HR in today's world. Specific courses in the HR syllabus build an intricate web comprise employment, mentoring, training and employee performance and management. From period to period students are provided with essential inputs in form of most up-to-date developments in HR. Students are also encouraged to indulge in all field research to increase realistic insights about the subject.
3. Marketing: Our marketing subject provides a accurate stability of both - the professional observation from the field and the educational observation from the time-tested frameworks. For all the students who are having industrial projects of opening their own industry or successively managing a family business, our result based marketing subject will be of enormous use.
4. Operation: Operations management subject is the main anxious with managing and directing the physical and/or technological functions of a firm or organization. It deals mainly with areas relating to expansion, production, development and manufacturing.
5. International Business: With quick globalization of today?s world financial system, the businesses would be looking to increase into worldwide markets. This has created a need to develop competent class of business executives who can understand and analyze the trends in international business. Our International business program aims to build a cadre of skilled professionals to fulfil the needs of the market in the area of International Business.
Placement Companies: Vodafone, ICIC Securities, Adani, Mahindra, Renault, Coca-cola, Union Bank of India, HSBC, IDBI, HDFC, Axis Bank, ITC Limited, TCS, Wipro, Elite Core, Cygnet InfoTech, Divya Bhaskar, 92.7 BIG FM, LT, Reliance Money, HDFC Life, SNL Financial, Bharti-AXA, Shoppers stop, Reliance Retail, Stockyard London, IMRB, Ethos, IMS, Airtel, TATA Teleservices, Cadila Pharmacy, Claris, Biocon, RANBAX, Sintex, KENT Mineral RO, Grasim, Arvind, Asian pants, ELECON, BALAJI Group, Kandla Port Trust, ISCON Building The Future, ONGC, AEGIS.
Life at St. Kabir Institute of Professional Studies:
A. Induction Programme
1. Mind Mapping
2. Management Games
B. Industry Exposure
1. Guest lecturers from Industry Experts.
2. Management workshops.
C. Co Curricular Activities
1. Stock Mind (share market)
3. Entrepreneurship Club
D. Cultural Activities
1. Freshers & Bidding Farewell
2. Ramzat (Navratri Celebrations)
E. Role Play
F. Group Projects
Infrastructure / Teaching Facilities
G. Management library
H. Modern computing facility with internet connectivity
I. Well-furnished classrooms
Because of all these and many more activities we do and this are the reason to have 100% placement ratio since the beginning.
Vote For St Kabir Institute of Professional Studies
The voting system is a way for customers of St Kabir Institute of Professional Studies to change its popularity at Start Local. You may vote for or against St Kabir Institute of Professional Studies and your vote will affect its score on Start Local.
If you vote positively for the business you may also choose to leave a public recommendation to tell other people about your great experience with the business.
Note: A negative vote will count against this business's score but will not be displayed publicly. Read here for more info on voting.
Have you already registered with us?
We just need to know if you've already registered with Start Local? If so you should have already selected a password and validated your email address. If not, don't worry it's easy and will take less than 40 seconds.