No public recommendations added yet.
Bimal Pharma Pvt Ltd
The company was incorporated in the year 1989 as modest entrepreneurial Venture, and since then, backed by highly experienced management team of professional technocrats, it has progressed and evolved as most trusted manufacturer.
The Management has 30 years of experience in Bulk Active pharmaceutical Ingredients, Fine Chemicals & Intermediates.
The company seeks, builds and thrives on long-term Business relations only. Uncompromising Professional attitudes in each and every aspect of Manufacturing and supplies, have brought BPPL to its present dominant position in the Bulk Drugs and Fine chemicals Industries.
The Guiding Force:
The Promoter Mr. Jagdish Parikh is a Post Graduate in Organic Chemistry (Synthetic Drugs and Pharmaceuticals) with over 25 years experience in various highly reputed companies, in Manufacturing, Quality Control and R & D dept. The team consists Post Graduates and Graduates and Chemical Engineers with an experience of 20 / 25 years in their respective field, including Marketing.
To become a respected company in Pharmaceutical Industry, known for its technical capabilities, cGMP commitments, Total Quality Management (TQM) concept and deliveries.
The vision is to grow and expand and venture into a Contract Manufacturing and Marketing of a variety of Life Saving Bulk Drugs & Industrial Chemicals with consistent quality with as low "impurities profile" as possible.
The mission is to apply scientific approach to Each and every aspect of manufacturing & supplies, by effective participation in Technical discussion with Product and Materials Managers thereby to attain leadership in the product ventured.
Policy of the Company:
* Consistency in quality;
* Prompt and scheduled deliveries;
* Effective and Efficient communication skill;
* Complete and Perfect Documentation; and
* Effective Participation in Technical discussion with Materials and Production dept. for their changing needs.
Philosophy of the Company:
* Do not act as mere "Supplier" but as "in-house problem-solver" (of the client)
* Do not give "Just a product" but a product that performs to "Individual Needs".
* Do not believe in resting on your laurels, but constantly identify new business
opportunities and prepare to march ahead into the future.
* Growth comes through vitalization of both, the people and the organization.
Our Valued Clients: (Few)
* M/S. Wockhardt Ltd
* M/S. Alkem Laboratories Ltd
* M/S. Fdc Ltd
* M/S. Aristo Pharmaceuticals Ltd
* M/S. Makers Labs Ltd
* M/S. Indoco Remedies Ltd
* M/S. Comed Chemicals Ltd
* M/S. Spic Pharmaceuticals
how to find Bimal Pharma Pvt LtdClick To View Location
Vote For Bimal Pharma Pvt Ltd
The voting system is a way for customers of Bimal Pharma Pvt Ltd to change its popularity at Start Local. You may vote for or against Bimal Pharma Pvt Ltd and your vote will affect its score on Start Local.