No public recommendations added yet.
Registrar Corp was founded in 2003 to assist businesses throughout the world with compliance with U.S. FDA regulations. Since opening its headquarters in the USA, Registrar Corp has expanded to nineteen international offices and has aided more than 20,000 companies across 150 countries. Employees include former U.S. FDA officials, scientists, and industry experts.
Our India offices are committed to assisting Indian businesses who export FDA-regulated products to succeed in the U.S. market.
Food and Beverage Industry U.S. export services:
- U.S. FDA registration and renewals
- FDA food facility registration
- U.S. Agent services
- FDA prior notice
- Food canning establishment registration and process filing
- Food and beverage label review and ingredient expert guidance
- Pre-FDA inspection assistance for food and beverage facilities
Medical Device Industry U.S. export assistance:
- Official correspondent and U.S. agent for medical device companies
- 510(k) administrative review
- Medical device label review
Cosmetic Industry U.S. export services:
- Voluntary FDA registration for cosmetic manufacturers, packers and distributors
- Cosmetic label and ingredient review
Pharmaceutical Industry U.S. export services:
- Drug manufacturer registration and listing,
- Drug company U.S. agent and registrant contact
- Drug Master File submissions
- Drug label and ingredient expert review
- U.S. FDA warning letter and port of entry detentions assistance
We specialize in assisting companies who export FDA-regulated product to the United States in the food, beverage, medical device, drug and cosmetics industries to comply with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulations.
how to find Registrar CorpClick To View Location
Vote For Registrar Corp
The voting system is a way for customers of Registrar Corp to change its popularity at Start Local. You may vote for or against Registrar Corp and your vote will affect its score on Start Local.