No public recommendations added yet.
Export Import Bureau of India
[AA] EXPORTS OF GOODS FROM INDIA.
1. Export Correspondence
2. Assistance in sourcing Buyers, Indenting Agents.
3. Market Potential -product wise/country wise.
4. Procurement of orders.
5. Export Pricing.
6. Agreements and Contracts.
7. Documentation related to exports of goods for Customs, Excise, and Banking.
8. Assistance and guidance in availing benefits and incentives against exports.
9. Negotiation of Payment under LC and other mode of payment terms.
10. Guidance and Assistance in availing exemptions for taxes and levies on exports.
11. Assistance in availing benefits under Deemed Exports through International Competitive Biddings and supplies made to EOU, SEZ, etc.,
12. Any other guidance as and when requested.
[BB] IMPORTS OF GOODS INTO INDIA
1. Assistance in sourcing reliable suppliers from all over the world for the products, services, required by you.
2. Assistance in sourcing raw materials, capital goods new/secondhand plant and machinery, equipments, spares and components.
3. Import pricing, duty assessment, and deriving landed cost up to your factory/warehouse.
4. Customs clearance of Goods at various Indian Air Ports/Sea Ports.
5. Duty free imports.
6. Assistance in saving taxes and duties.
7. Documentation related to imports for Customs, Excise and for Banking purpose.
8. Assistance in duty free imports of Equipments, Accessories, Vehicles, etc., by Professionals, Doctors, Hospitals, Hotels and Tours operators.
Customs clearance of your Import and Export Cargo at ICD Dashrath, Kandla, Mundra,Pipav, and Mumbai Ports
Nepal and Bangladesh Border Cargo
Ground logistics for regular and ODC Cargo
Preparation of corporate video presentation of your company, Seminars, Projects, etc.
Banking and Payment:-
Advise and scrutiny of Export/Import LC.
Preparation of Documents related to LC to avoid discrepancies.
Obtaining IEC No.
Applications to claim/avail duty drawbacks,
Applications to claim Advance Authorization, DFIA, DEPB, EPCG Authorization,
Applications for Import and Export of Restricted items.
Applications for Vishesh Krishi and Gram Udyog Yojana, Served from India.
Applications for fixation of Input-output norms, DEPB/Fuel Rates.
Clubbing of licences, EDOC, EO Refixation, Redemption of Licences, etc.
SEZ and EOU Matters.
Advise on Exports & Imports
Evaluation of Import Tariff under various schedules.
how to find Export Import Bureau of IndiaClick To View Location
Vote For Export Import Bureau of India
The voting system is a way for customers of Export Import Bureau of India to change its popularity at Start Local. You may vote for or against Export Import Bureau of India and your vote will affect its score on Start Local.